Skip to main content

BANISH CELLULITE - EASY PEASY DIY BODY SCRUB! BLOG AND VIDEO


5 PENCE DIY ANTI-CELLULITE BODY SCRUB!

easy peasy scrub to help eliminate cellulite!

I hate cellulite, it is a bum deal! I know nearly everyone has it, and I have seen KK’s bum in an unedited photo so I know even slebs have it, but I still would rather it didn’t exist! I am pleased to see these photos out in public, and that she hasn’t had them removed from social media. I am no KK fan but she deserves a thumbs up! Of course, over 90% of women have it, largely on their thighs and bum and upper legs. Even the gorgeous JLo has cellulite and she is a sex symbol. That must make us sex symbols too!




 There are gazillions of potions on the market that simply put, do not work. Now, there is some encouraging research around, particularly by Mibelle. They have discovered in trials that to combat cellulite we need to get brown fat cells to burn the fat in white fat cells, (thermogenesis). It seems that there is a positive correlation between mustard seed, capsaicin and the cycle we want to happen! I have looked in to this further and it appears that eating things like mustard sprouts and chilies will burn the white fat we want to get rid of! I vaguely remember Dr. Murad recommending capsaicin supplements to help rid cellulite……

In the meantime, keeping your skin deeply moisturised and exfoliated will make your legs and bum look better! Good job I have been busy making body scrubs then!
Making the scrubs

I have a recipe for you today which makes a gorgeous body scrub which you can add extra ingredients to. I usually add the used coffee granules from the coffee machine at home. You might want to add essential oils or oatmeal…. the list is endless. FYI this works out at about 5 pence per use!

To see how to make this super easy body scrub click here

I hope you enjoy making and using this body scrub. I’d love to know what additions you make to yours! Drop a line in the comments section below!

Have a fabulous day
Namaste


Janie S xxx  for lots more on beauty, lifestyle and health visit www.savvynsassy.net 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDER WOMEN ARE MISSING CERVICAL SCREENING TEST AND DYING THROUGH IGNORANCE.

Hello! Recently a post went up on the  Savvy 'n Sassy Facebook Group titled " The End of the Jade Goody Effect ". It's message was, I found, mind boggling. I carried out my own research and made a shocking discovery.  www.mirror.co.uk Ignorance Can Kill! What do you have in common with this vivacious woman? Not a lot, you are probably thinking but actually that isn’t true! www.gettyimages.com Like her, you have almost certainly been sexually active at some point in your life, have a family and friends that love you and want to live as long a spossible to see the children in your life, be they yours or someone else's, grow and prosper . Am I right? Like Jade, you may also be one of those women who missed a smear test, assuming that everything was alright. Sadly, she lost her life on Mother’s day 2009.In the years immediaitely following her sad and unnecessary death, the “Jade Effect” saw a sharp increase in the numbers of women accepting their ...

LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER! 5 REASONS YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR FACE!

5 reasons you must cleanse your face! and the reasons are shocking! Oh, I know, it feels like such a grind having to find five minutes out of our hectic schedule every evening and just a couple of minutes first thing in the morning to clean our faces. Guess what? If you can just squeeze in under 8 minutes a day into your diary you will not regret it! If you want to see the Vlog on this grab yourself a cuppa and click right here!   I know it is easy to think that letting the shower water run over your face is a good job done but hey that’s just lazy and is not good enough. In the evening, double cleanse and in the morning, a single cleanse will give you a great start to the day!   Top 5 reasons to cleanse day and night…. regularly! 1.       Your skin will stay looking younger for a helluva lot longer! Just like we need oxygen to live, our skin needs oxygen to rejuvenate and do its important repair work whilst we sleep. ...

12 TOP TIPS TO SAVE YOUR BEAUTY CASH AND REDUCE YOUR BEAUTY CARBON FOOTPRINT!

Hey you, savvy 'n' sassy lady! I hope you are having a good week. I don’t know about you but, as I am getting older I am frequently finding that I am less seduced by “things” and increasingly looking at how I can save a bit of cash here and there by finding ways to reuse “stuff” or by “buying wiser”. For me this has been really noticeable with regards to “beauty stuff”. Yes I have been guilty I've buying every promise or new tool, haven’t we all? The problem I have is two fold. Often, when   I look at the ingredients of products I realise how easy and cheap they are to find elsewhere and also, there is that question of recycling/upcycling. I am sure many of us are appalled at the amount of waste and damage we are doing to the planet which we will leave as a legacy to our younger family members. With this in mind, I have made a huge effort to avoid unnecessary purchases and ways to recycle or at least reduce my carbon footprint. I am truly pleased to share them with...