Skip to main content

TIGHTEN YOUR JAW & NECKLINE IN MINUTES! PLUS WIN A NECKLINER FOR YOURSELF!

Hey all you lovely peeps!
Photo copyright Janie Smith 2017

Have I got an interesting  tutorial for you today!
It's the "Neckliner" which is said to reduce sagging jaws and necks in just a couple of  minutes a day!
I was so intrigued by the idea of working out my face whilst catching up on Celebrity Master Chef that I bought two, one for me and one for the lucky winner of todays blog competition! To find out how to win a Neckliner the details are below the tutorial link! As per usual I get a fit of the giggles whilst filming. No one can call me slick and rehearsed! What you see is what you get!



HOW CAN I WIN A NECKLINER?
It's super easy!
  • Watch the tutorial and hit the thumbs up button,
  • Hit the subscribe button on my you tube channel,
  • Hit the tutorial share button and share the tutorial on your Facebook page!
The lucky winner will be announced on the blog on Friday 14th September 2017 so keep an eye out. If you subscribe to the blog you will get an automatic email! The subscribe button is at the top of the blog!

Any questions about the Neckliner or the competition feel free to email me x

Wishing you an amazing day,
Namaste
Janie S xxx
Founder www.savvynsassy.net


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDER WOMEN ARE MISSING CERVICAL SCREENING TEST AND DYING THROUGH IGNORANCE.

Hello! Recently a post went up on the  Savvy 'n Sassy Facebook Group titled " The End of the Jade Goody Effect ". It's message was, I found, mind boggling. I carried out my own research and made a shocking discovery.  www.mirror.co.uk Ignorance Can Kill! What do you have in common with this vivacious woman? Not a lot, you are probably thinking but actually that isn’t true! www.gettyimages.com Like her, you have almost certainly been sexually active at some point in your life, have a family and friends that love you and want to live as long a spossible to see the children in your life, be they yours or someone else's, grow and prosper . Am I right? Like Jade, you may also be one of those women who missed a smear test, assuming that everything was alright. Sadly, she lost her life on Mother’s day 2009.In the years immediaitely following her sad and unnecessary death, the “Jade Effect” saw a sharp increase in the numbers of women accepting their ...

LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER! 5 REASONS YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR FACE!

5 reasons you must cleanse your face! and the reasons are shocking! Oh, I know, it feels like such a grind having to find five minutes out of our hectic schedule every evening and just a couple of minutes first thing in the morning to clean our faces. Guess what? If you can just squeeze in under 8 minutes a day into your diary you will not regret it! If you want to see the Vlog on this grab yourself a cuppa and click right here!   I know it is easy to think that letting the shower water run over your face is a good job done but hey that’s just lazy and is not good enough. In the evening, double cleanse and in the morning, a single cleanse will give you a great start to the day!   Top 5 reasons to cleanse day and night…. regularly! 1.       Your skin will stay looking younger for a helluva lot longer! Just like we need oxygen to live, our skin needs oxygen to rejuvenate and do its important repair work whilst we sleep. ...

SLEEPING BEAUTY - PART 1 - 5 BEAUTY BENEFITS OF A GOOD NIGHTS' SLEEP! - MINI SERIES

Hello! W elcome to part one of the "SLEEPING BEAUTY" mini series at  Savvy 'n Sassy ! Our beauty routines often involve expensive layer after layer of creams and serums and whilst these help, there are natural bodily functions that can help us even more than your sixty quid serum. The function I am talking about is SLEEP! As we sleep our body repairs itself which in turn brings us amazing health and beauty benefits! Michael Breuss, PHD suggests that if we get less than six hours it is probably affecting our looks. The critical amount of sleep that we need is 7 to 9 hours! (I wish!). If we could just get an extra 1 to 3 hours of shut eye, Breuss (1) says that we will notice the difference in a day! I dream of getting even 5 hours of sleep a night. Anyone who knows me knows that I am always struggling with dark under eye circles due to lack of sleep. I would love them to diminish! So, what are the beauty benefits of getting more sleep? * A h ealthier, fuller ...