Skip to main content

Power Brows for Mature Women! - Give yourself a quick face lift !

Hey there!
Today's tutorial is brow related. No brow stamps today though!!!!!
As we age our brows thin and shorten meaning they don't frame our gorgeous faces like they used to! Clearly they need a bit of love and attention.

All faces of any age benefit from a great brow. By great brow I mean a reasonably natural brow that doesn't have sharp edges and looks like it has been carved. In all honesty they look ridiculous in real life!
To find out how to get a beautiful brow with the added bonus of it lifting our faces CLICK HERE!
Please like and subscribe my you tube channel so I know what you like and want to see more of!
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to leave a comment below.

Have a fabulous day,
Namaste,
Janie Smith
www.savvynsassy.net



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDER WOMEN ARE MISSING CERVICAL SCREENING TEST AND DYING THROUGH IGNORANCE.

Hello! Recently a post went up on the  Savvy 'n Sassy Facebook Group titled " The End of the Jade Goody Effect ". It's message was, I found, mind boggling. I carried out my own research and made a shocking discovery.  www.mirror.co.uk Ignorance Can Kill! What do you have in common with this vivacious woman? Not a lot, you are probably thinking but actually that isn’t true! www.gettyimages.com Like her, you have almost certainly been sexually active at some point in your life, have a family and friends that love you and want to live as long a spossible to see the children in your life, be they yours or someone else's, grow and prosper . Am I right? Like Jade, you may also be one of those women who missed a smear test, assuming that everything was alright. Sadly, she lost her life on Mother’s day 2009.In the years immediaitely following her sad and unnecessary death, the “Jade Effect” saw a sharp increase in the numbers of women accepting their ...

LOOK YOUNGER FOR LONGER! 5 REASONS YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR FACE!

5 reasons you must cleanse your face! and the reasons are shocking! Oh, I know, it feels like such a grind having to find five minutes out of our hectic schedule every evening and just a couple of minutes first thing in the morning to clean our faces. Guess what? If you can just squeeze in under 8 minutes a day into your diary you will not regret it! If you want to see the Vlog on this grab yourself a cuppa and click right here!   I know it is easy to think that letting the shower water run over your face is a good job done but hey that’s just lazy and is not good enough. In the evening, double cleanse and in the morning, a single cleanse will give you a great start to the day!   Top 5 reasons to cleanse day and night…. regularly! 1.       Your skin will stay looking younger for a helluva lot longer! Just like we need oxygen to live, our skin needs oxygen to rejuvenate and do its important repair work whilst we sleep. ...

SLEEPING BEAUTY - PART 1 - 5 BEAUTY BENEFITS OF A GOOD NIGHTS' SLEEP! - MINI SERIES

Hello! W elcome to part one of the "SLEEPING BEAUTY" mini series at  Savvy 'n Sassy ! Our beauty routines often involve expensive layer after layer of creams and serums and whilst these help, there are natural bodily functions that can help us even more than your sixty quid serum. The function I am talking about is SLEEP! As we sleep our body repairs itself which in turn brings us amazing health and beauty benefits! Michael Breuss, PHD suggests that if we get less than six hours it is probably affecting our looks. The critical amount of sleep that we need is 7 to 9 hours! (I wish!). If we could just get an extra 1 to 3 hours of shut eye, Breuss (1) says that we will notice the difference in a day! I dream of getting even 5 hours of sleep a night. Anyone who knows me knows that I am always struggling with dark under eye circles due to lack of sleep. I would love them to diminish! So, what are the beauty benefits of getting more sleep? * A h ealthier, fuller ...